For those who have just entered into a Boca Raton drug rehab, chances are that you might hit some bumps in the road when it comes to maintaining your sobriety. Luckily, you are not alone.
In fact, almost everyone has the occasional hiccup in their recovery plan. Since Boca House has over 25 years of successfully helping men get sober, you could say that we have picked up a couple of tips along the way. Simply check out these six easy ways to improve your recovery, and make sure to pass the tips along to anyone else in need of help at your Florida sober house!
- Make sure to show up to your meetings on time.
- Don’t call your sponsor when you know they are busy.
- Take care of yourself. You will be amazed at the wonders eating healthy does to your overall state of mind.
- Try to set a schedule for yourself – and actually stick by it. Waking up at noon does not count as creating a healthy routine for yourself.
- Don’t constantly beat yourself up over mistakes you have made in the past. Nothing good will come from it, and you can gain a lot more from accepting your mistakes, thus allowing you to focus on the positive.
- Make time to talk to your family members. Even though you may not want to talk to your parents right now, maintaining communication will help your overall recovery.
If you or a loved one are in need of a quality sober living house in Boca Raton, call Boca House today for more information.